Through its graduate programs, Northern identifies people with outstanding abilities and encourages them to prepare for leadership positions in their fields.
Northern's graduate programs:
• Provide a climate in which students can expand their knowledge;
• Encourage development of critical and independent thinking skills;
• Enhance the ability to analyze problems objectively;
• Develop the ability to investigate and interpret current research;
• Provide a wide range of courses that will prepare graduate students for the professional demands of leadership roles in education and technology; and
• Maintain flexible program guidelines to prepare students for a wide range of employment opportunities.