The NSU Student Center is at the heart of Northern's student life: a place to eat, work, shop, socialize and meet.
A brand-new, $6 million addition to the Student Center is now complete!
Consisting of more than 110,000 square feet, the facilities provide space for campus and community events ranging from six to 600 participants, as well as offices for student organizations and university departments, a variety of food service options, and much more.
Some of the exciting features and services you will find in the Student Center:
- Spectacular, skylit two-story glass wall in the new dining and ballroom facilities
Five fireplaces for gathering with friends and faculty, studying and relaxing
Online gaming rooms and new pool/billiards room
The NSU Wolf Shoppe sells everything you need to be part of the pack - clothing, giftware, supplies, textbooks and more; in the lower level
Dining options featuring:
- New Multi-Station Food Court
- All-You-Care-To-Eat Dining Option
- Einstein Bros. Bagels for morning, lunch and late-night dining and coffee
Dividable conference /ballroom that can seat up to 450 for a meal or 600 theater-style
- Movie theater seating for 200
- A variety of elegant meeting and conference spaces
- Offices, workrooms and meeting spaces for student organizations and university departments
- United States Postal Station and the NSU Post Office with mailboxes, full-service post office selling stamps and other postage and most other services available at the USPS, located in the lower level;
||Student Center Hours|
Post Office Hours
Wolf Shoppe Hours
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. fall and spring semesters
10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays fall and spring semesters when school's in session
7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. summer