Registration dates consist of a half-day of student and separate parent sessions, including hands-on computer time and advising.
Fast Track Registration
(All dates 2014)
April 24 Wolf Pact Registration
April 25 Wolf Pact Registration
Call 605-626-2012 or 1-800-NSU-5330, or e-mail Stephanie Hawkinson to reserve your preferred registration date at least 3 days in advance of your preferred date. Space is limited, so reserve early.
If you are unable to attend one of the scheduled Freshman Registration days, please schedule an individual appointment to register; contact Alyssa in the Admissions Office at 605-626-2012 or 800-678-5330.
Placement tests may be needed before you register. Northern offers the following tests:
- MIS Placement Testing for business majors who want to attempt placement into Advanced Computer Applications
- COMPASS Testing for students who wish to challenge placement into remedial courses in math, English, and/or reading
- COMPASS Math Testing for high math ACT scorers (25 +) who wish to take trig or calculus
- Chemistry Placement for those who plan a science major
- WebAdvisor Account Retrieval
- WebAdvisor Training Videos
- Music placement for those who plan a music major
- Spanish placement for those who wish to take Spanish
For details, see "Do I need to test?" under Resources at upper right.