The business curriculum is designed to prepare you for domestic or international business, government service or to attend graduate or other professional schools. We offer a variety of academic programs both on campus and online. So you can choose one that aligns with your interests!
Advantages of Northern’s School of Business
- Nationally accredited by ACBSP
- Small class sizes
- Ph.D-degreed faculty
- Dedicated academic advisor
- On-campus interviews with major companies/internship programs
- Job placement
- Accounting and business clubs
- The only Center for Excellence in International Business and Entrepreneurship in South Dakota
- NSU is one of only two universities in the U.S. offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in banking
- Courses available online as well as face to face
May 16, 2017
ABERDEEN, S.D. (May 16, 2017) – Suzanne Higgins has been named Northern State University’s 2017 Undergraduate Competitive Research Grant winner.
CEIB has aimed to expand and promote the knowledge and practice of international business and entrepreneurship to inspire and enable students to think globally.