So you're enrolled online ... you may be off campus, but the library still has plenty of resources you can use.
- With your barcode and password, or an active student ID, you can access online databases from off campus, request items, order through interlibrary loan, or check things out if you come to campus.
- On campus,you have all the rights (and responsibilities) to access and/or check out materials as the on-campus students.
- Test Your Off-Campus Access
Requesting Library Materials
- You can use books or articles from journals the library owns. You just need to request them!
- Use the Library Catalog to locate items the library owns that you'd like to borrow. Use Interlibrary Loan to request the item(s) you want.
- Delivery will be via U.S. Mail to the address you provided when you registered.
- Charges? None for the request, but you will be responsible for paying the cost to return the item(s) to the library, and they must be returned on time.
- Requesting copies (articles) is most easily done from within the online databases (use the "Find Fulltext Journals" link at the bottom of the page). Article copies are yours to keep and should not be returned. Copies will generally arrive via email in 3-5 days.
- Need to request an article from a print journal in the library? Contact us and we'll walk you through the process.