Steele Hall's suite-style room arrangement offers opportunities for NSU students to enjoy community living in a smaller environment.
Steele Hall, located on the southwest edge of campus, offers our students four-person suites consisting of a living room and bathroom between two double rooms.
- Co-ed facility that houses approximately 65 students
- Named for Dr. N. E. Steele, a lifelong South Dakota educator who served as Northern's seventh president, from 1939 to 1951
- Suites include extra-long twin beds, a micro-fridge, and bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. Desks, chairs, couches, tables, dressers and wardrobes vary from room to room.
- The main lobby, on the second floor, contains a lounge area, vending machines and flat-screen TV. Laundry and a lobby/kitchen with TV are on the first floor. Each floor has a kitchen area for residents.
- Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and individual rooms are wired for high-speed internet.
Standard Steele Hall Room Layout