What is myNSU?
myNSU, Northern State University’s Portal is a central site that connects people and information. The portal is web-based and accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
The portal serves as central location to access, store and share news, information, communication and documents.
Use the portal as your doorway to single sign-on access to applications you use often, including:
The portal also is your source for information and support from NSU departments and offices:
· Academics - Registrar's Office, Graduate Studies, University College (Reading and Writing centers and tutoring) and Assessment
· Campus & Community - Dining, Residence Life, Judicial Services, Safety & Security, Multicultural Affairs, Clubs & other activities, NSU Student Association
· Financial - Finance Office, Financial Aid Office and a link to current tuition & fees
· Williams Library - Services, archives, policies, exhibit requests, events, research help
· Purchasing - Instructions, rules and forms required for NSU purchases
· Student Resources: Career services, Children's Center, Counseling Center, Disability Services, Health Services, Veterans' Services and Student Success programs
· Technology: Requirements, security, support and technology fellowships
Log In and Navigate your Landing Page
If you experience accessing myNSU, you may directly connect to our systems at the links below:
Desire2Learn at https://d2l.sdbor.edu
WebAdvisor at https://wa-nsu.prod.sdbor.edu/WebAdvisor/webadvisor?TYPE=M&PID=CORE-WBMAIN&TOKENIDX=1895843318
Student NSU Gmal at www.gmail.com