NSU employs 15 technology fellows each year to provide undergraduate students the opportunity to develop professional level skills in information and instructional technologies. Openings are announced each semester based on the expected number of openings in the upcoming semester.
Technology Fellows are required to work in their designed area for 10 hours per week and must also participate in 1 hour of training each week. Course credit is available (optional).
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Resident of South Dakota;
- Completion of 32 credit hours per academic year;
- Sufficient technology skills and knowledge
The deadline to submit application materials is Nov. 1 (for spring openings) and April 1 (for fall openings).
Please prepare the following:
- Cover letter describing your interest and skills;
- Resume to include cumulative GPA, grade level and major/minor;
- Contact information for two professional references
Send application materials to:
Dr. Debra Wenzel
Northern State University
1200 S. Jay Street
Aberdeen, SD 57401