This fall, Northern State University is kicking off a new social media contest called the #NSUWolfNation Contest.
Here’s how it works:
1) Students, potential students or NSU fans take a photo of one of the following:
- An #NSUWolfNation sign – on campus, at an NSU event or in public.
- Themselves or friends wearing NSU apparel.
- Themselves or friends making the NSU wolf sign with their hands.
2) They then post the photo to Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #NSUWolfNation.
3) We will retweet it or share it on the NSU Facebook page, and you will be entered to win free stuff – gift cards, food, etc. – throughout the contest. One grand prize winner will be chosen at the end of the semester!
Contest rules: No offensive photos will be accepted. Post as many photos as you want, but your name will be entered only once. All entrants are eligible for the grand prize. NSU staff and faculty are encouraged to post #NSUWolfNation pictures, but are not be eligible for prizes.
Don’t forget to follow NSU on Twitter (twitter.com/northernstateu) and like NSU on Facebook (facebook.com/northernstateu)!