- If you're a first-year college student, this office can help you create an educational plan to achieve your academic goals at Northern. You may also contact the Office of Online and Continuing Education for help selecting your online courses each semester.
- Visit the Admissions Office
if you would like to learn Northern's admissions requirements for becoming a degree-seeking student - or if you aren't seeking a college degree, but would like to take one or more online courses at NSU.
- This office will help you transition from the academic world to the work world.
- Welcome to the S.D. Board of Regents learning management system, the entryway to all your online course materials.
- This office can help provide students with full access to the programs and services available at NSU.
Financial Aid Office
- Online students can request Information about grants, scholarships and student loans through this office. You must be taking (or registered to take) at least 6 college credits to qualify for financial aid assistance.
- Online students can utilize Northern's health services by visiting Room 229 at the Student Center on the main campus. Online students (living outside the Aberdeen area) are welcome to call the Health Services office at 605-626-7694 with health-related questions.
- Northern's Office of Student Affairs can proctor (supervise) your exam if you're enrolled at a S.D. Board of Regents school.
- General information about registration procedures (for degree-seeking students), the academic calendar, credit evaluation, graduation requirements, and transcripts
Northern State University is committed to complying with other states' authorization regulations. The interactive map on the authorization webpage gives contact information for state authorization and complaint agencies to students and potential students living outside South Dakota.