Student Center Hours
Academic Year Hours
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; closed weekends
Post Office Hours
Academic Year Hours
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-noon, 1-2:30 p.m.
Wolf Shoppe Hours
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. fall and spring semesters
10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays fall and spring semesters when school's in session
7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. summer
The NSU Student Center is at the heart of Northern's student life: a place to eat, work, shop, socialize and meet.
Consisting of more than 110,000 square feet, the facilities provide space for campus and community events ranging from six to 600 participants, as well as offices for student organizations and university departments, a variety of food service options, and much more.
- Spectacular, skylit two-story glass wall in the new dining and ballroom facilities
Five fireplaces for gathering with friends and faculty, studying and relaxing
Online gaming room and pool/billiards tables
The NSU Wolf Shoppe sells everything you need to be part of the pack - clothing, giftware, supplies, textbooks and more; in the lower level
Dining options featuring:
- Multi-station food court
- All-you-care-to-eat dining option
- Einstein Bros. Bagels for morning, lunch and late-night dining and coffee
Dividable conference /ballroom that can seat up to 450 for a meal or 600 theater-style
- A variety of meeting spaces
- Offices, workrooms and meeting spaces for student organizations and university departments
- United States Postal Service station and NSU Post Office - a full-service post office with mailboxes, selling stamps and other postage and offering most other services available through the USPS - located in the lower level
- Admissions, Student Affairs and many more offices conveniently located
Host Your Event at the NSU Student Center
For information about reserving space for your next event in the Student Center, call 605-626-3007 or email email@example.com.