Navigate Up
Sign In
Report an Incident or Non-Academic Complaint

Have you witnessed or experienced an incident? You can report it.

Students, as well as NSU faculty, staff, and guests, are encouraged to report any incident of concern to the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities (OSRR). Do not provide names or contact information if the person reporting the incident requests confidentiality.

Use the Incident Reporting Form to report concerns about a student’s safety or behavior that may pose a threat to the campus community. In this context, an "incident" is an event that does NOT warrant an emergency intervention.  An incident report example may include, but is not limited to, sexual misconduct, student conduct code violation, personal well-being concerns, or academic misconduct. 

In an emergency or crisis situation that requires immediate intervention, call 9-911 from a campus phone or 911 from all other phones.

Report a Non-Academic Complaint
NSU is committed to respecting members of our campus community and providing a quality educational experience for all students. The objective of the Non-Academic Complaint Form is to ensure that the concerns and complaints of undergraduate or graduate students are addressed fairly and resolved promptly. 

Complaints related to this policy are usually the result of behavior that the student feels is unjust, unequitable, or creates an unnecessary hardship. 

The Non-Academic Complaint Form is not intended to be used for reports of sexual misconduct, academic grievances, and academic integrity complaints.