Briscoe Hall is the Fine Arts Community at Northern, with music, theater, and fine arts residents living together with rehearsal and technology areas.
Briscoe is located on the northwest corner of campus next to the business department in Lincoln Hall.
Some Briscoe highlights:
• Three story co-ed hall with accommodations for approximately 85 residents; a nonsmoking environment
• Named for longtime NSU professor of education Margaret Briscoe
• Briscoe has 2 lobbies with flat-screen TVs, including one on the first floor with a full kitchen and free laundry facilities on the first floor.
• Rooms also include a large closet, dresser, desk space for each roommate, bunk beds and two chairs.
• Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and individual rooms are wired for high-speed internet.
Standard Briscoe Hall Room Layout
Click for larger view