Briscoe Hall, located on the northwest corner of campus next to the business department in Lincoln Hall, is a coed hall with a vibrant sense of community.
Because many of NSU's fine arts students reside in Briscoe, we offer a practice room for their musical improvement and enjoyment.
• Three story co-ed hall with accommodations for approximately 85 residents
• Named for longtime NSU professor of education Margaret Briscoe
• Two lobbies with flat-screen TVs, including one on the first floor; full kitchen and laundry facilities on the first floor.
• Each room includes a large closet, dresser, desk space for each roommate, bunk beds and two chairs
• Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and individual rooms are wired for high-speed internet
Standard Briscoe Hall Room Layout
Click for larger view