Jerde Hall, a four-story building with space for 360 students, is located on the east edge of campus along South State Street.
Jerde houses many of our athletes due to its convenient location near NSU's Barnett Center, soccer complex and tennis courts.
The fourth floor is currently closed off for special community use.
• Named for Dr. Walter Jerde, professor and dean of education, who served the Northern campus 1947-1966
• Laundry facilities, a lounge and game room with table tennis and a big screen TV are located in the basement. The main lobby on the first floor has a large flat-screen TV and two pool tables. There are lounges on every floor with a flat-screen TV and microwave and toaster. The second floor and fourth floor lounges feature kitchen areas.
• Rooms have individual beds, desks, shelves, and dressers on each side of the room as well as spacious closets.
• The NSU soccer complex and tennis courts are east of the building; the Barnett Center and Johnson Fine Arts Center are to the west.
• Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and individual rooms are wired for high-speed internet.
Standard Jerde Hall Room Layout
Click for larger view