Steele Hall, located on the southwest edge of campus, was renovated in 2005 and offers our students four-person suites, with a living room, and bathroom in each suite between two double rooms.
The suite-style arrangement of Steele Hall offers opportunities for NSU students to enjoy community living in a smaller environment.
• Co-ed facility that houses approximately 65 students
• Named for Dr. N. E. Steele, a lifelong South Dakota educator who served as Northern's seventh president, from 1939 to 1951.
• Suites include extra-long twin beds, a micro-fridge, and bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. Desks, chairs, couches, tables, dressers and wardrobes vary from room to room.
• The main lobby, on the second floor, contains a lounge area, vending machines and flat-screen TV. Laundry facilities and a lobby/kitchen with a flat-screen TV are on the first floor. Each floor has a kitchen area for residents.
• Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and individual rooms are wired for high-speed internet.