The Student Success Center (SSC) at Northern State University connects students and support services to help students successfully meet academic goals and overcome challenges.
The SSC aims to help students overcome academic, social, emotional or other challenges so nothing will stand in the way on their path to graduation.
Faculty and staff may refer students to SSC in the following ways:
SSC works cooperatively with Northern's support services, including:
The SSC uses the Starfish software program to:
- Identify students who need help
- Promote support resources
- Immediately communicate concerns to the right people
- Track and document student progress, and
- Increase access to support services though online scheduling
Visit the Starfish Page for information.