GRADUATE ADMISSIONS TESTING INFORMATION
Candidates with documented disabilities are encouraged to apply for accommodations. A related brochure is available in SC 240.
Before you register for any admissions test, be sure you are fully prepared. Test preparation materials and courses can be purchased to maximize your scores. Several of the tests are administered on computers in Sylvan Learning Centers; others are paper and pencil tests administered on the Northern campus or at other sites. Students may use any of the test preparation materials available in Student Center 217. Just stop by and check them out.
CAREER LIBRARY RESOURCES
These resources may be checked out from Student Center 217 during regular business hours.:
- Getting Money for Graduate School
- Money for Graduate Students in the Biological & Health Sciences
- Money for Graduate Students in the Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Financing Graduate School
- Paying for Graduate School Without Going Broke
- How to Pay for Your Law Degree
- Game Plan for Getting into Graduate School
- A Guide to Medical School Admission
- Game Plan for Getting into Medical School
- Guide to Undergraduate & Graduate Urban & Regional Planning
- Getting In: Gaining admission to graduate school in psychology
- Succeeding in Graduate School: career guide for psychology students
- Graduate Study in Psychology, AP
- ABA-LSAC Official Guide to ABA-Approved Law School
- LSAC Director
- Thinking About Law School: a minority guide
- Graduate Admission Essay
- Great Personal Statements for Law School
- Graduate School Companion: How to apply, pay for, and succeed. . .
- Your MBA Game Plan
GRADUATE AND PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL ADMISSION
New York University has a program for talented and motivated undergraduates of modest means to help them earn acceptance to the nation's leading law schools. For five weeks in July and early August, Trials students will reside at the NYU School of Law to receive intensive LSAT instruction and attend a series of lectures by prominent lawyers and scholars. Students have no expenses and will receive a stipend to supplement the summer income. Applications are due Feb. 15. Apply online at http://trials.atfoundation.org
Nebraska Law is offering a $50 application fee waiver. Email email@example.com to request a waiver code. These are available from the director.
Law School Events:
It is time to once again provide information regarding your law school's recruitment event (s). It is always best to plan a recruitment event that does not conflict with another event, and one that falls close in time to other events in your general area.
Law School Forums
Consider applying for one of Oklahoma City University School of Law’s Hatton W. Sumners Scholarships. These full-tuition and fees scholarships also include book and living stipends. An application and information about these and other scholarships can be found online and should be returned to the OCU LAW Admissions Office by the February deadline. Prospective applicants are also encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a waiver of their $50 application fee.