- U Life Line is sponsored by the Jed Foundation, a suicide prevention program. Students are able to download information about mental health, ask questions, and seek help anonymously for themselves or their friends via the Internet.
- Facing Bipolar: Dr. Andy Tomson, psychiatrist, and Russ Federmen, director of Counseling and Psychological Services at the University of Virginia, teamed up to create a series of videos addressing Bipolar Disorder. The videos contain 10 topics of importance for young adults with Bipolar Disorder.
- Self-Help Online PowerPoint Workshops: The Counseling Center at Texas Women’s University offers online workshops for college students on test anxiety, stress, time management, and other related topics.
- Welcome to Smarter Sex! It's a site on sexual health for college students. Here is your chance to read about sexual health in the news, get facts and statistics or ask a sexual health question and take care of your own sexual health. It's everything you wanted to know about sex - so don't be afraid to ask!
- The more you learn about tobacco, the better choices you can make. This section is designed to give you the facts and figures you'll need to become more informed and better armed to take up the fight against tobacco. Because after all, when it comes to tobacco, ignorance is not bliss - it's a killer!
- Transition Year is your source for emotional health at college. Whether you need help picking a school that is the best fit, are looking for tips on managing stress once on campus, or want guidance in making a smooth transition for a student dealing with an issue like depression, this site has the tools and information you need. The Transition Year is an online resource center to help parents and students focus on emotional health before, during and after the college transition.
It's common to assume that the major obstacle in adjusting to campus life will be academic. However, research shows that emotional issues are most likely to interfere with success at college. Transition Year helps you prepare.