Tuition and Fee Refunds
Deadlines to receive refunds for dropped classes or withdrawal can be viewed by clicking on
Schedules from Academics.
Receive your Student Refund Faster!
Sign up for Direct Deposit and have your Student Account Refund deposited electronically into your personal checking or savings account.
Some of the benefits of Direct Deposit are:
- Private and secure
- Enrollment form is in WebAdvisor allows you to add, change, view or delete your direct deposit information
- E-mail notices informing you when the Student Account Refund was submitted for payment
- Quick and convenient
- Avoid lines at registration and the Cashiers Office
- Not waiting for the check in the mail
- No special trips to campus to pick up a refund check
You can view Direct Deposit Terms & Conditions and frequently asked questions when you log in to WebAdvisor and click on the Direct Deposit link. If you wish to enroll for Student Account Direct Deposit, log on to WebAdvisor and select "Direct Deposit Refunds" under "Financial Information". Please use a check or savings deposit slip as a guide to complete the enrollment form.
This service is available only for Student Account Refunds. If you have Payroll Direct Deposit, you will need to contact Human Resources to change your Payroll deposit information.