Our award-winning TRIO Student Support Services team is passionate and enthusiastic about student success.
TRIO Student Support Services at Northern empowers students by providing a community of support and services that promote personal, academic, and professional growth and achievement.
Who We Serve
- First-generation college students
- Students who meet income qualifications, and/or
- Students with disabilities, according to U.S. Department of Education regulations
What We Do
- Individualized Academic Planning
- Major and Career Advice
- Graduate School Preparation
- Academic Workshops
- Service Learning and Leadership Activities
- Social and Cultural Events
- Residential Peer Mentoring
- Financial Literacy
- TRIO SSS Scholarships
By participating in the TRIO Student Support Services Program, eligible students can guarantee that they will receive the resources they need for academic and personal success.