There’s also a program for parents. So contact NSU Admissions at 1-800-678-5330 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. And get ready to HOWL!
Afternoon programs are scheduled from approximately noon-5 p.m.; morning programs, about 8 a.m.-1 p.m. You'll receive more information about specific times once you register.
Registration dates: April 20, May 21, June 15, June 25
Please schedule placement tests before your registration session.
Northern offers tests for:
- Students who wish to challenge placement into remedial courses in math, English, and/or reading
- High math ACT scorers (25 +) who wish to take trig or calculus
- Students who plan a science major
- Students who wish to take Spanish
- To learn how to schedule and for details, see "Do I need to test?"