Help keep campus safe
Help keep Northern a safe campus by reporting suspicious activity:
- Submit the Incident Reporting Form, an anonymous online report
- Call or visit the Office of Student Affairs: 605-626-2530, Student Center Room 222
- Call or visit our Campus Safety Officer: 605-626-2474, Student Center Room 212
- In an emergency or crisis, call 9-911 from a campus phone or 911 from all other phones
NSU uses its Campus Alert system to notify the campus community during an emergency. Stay informed by registering your personal phone at Campus Alert.
Helpline Center (available 24/7)
If you need support services or want to talk with someone:
- Call 2-1-1
- Text your zip code to 898211
- Visit helplinecenter.org
2-1-1 is a free service to Northern students and Brown County, SD, residents.