In NSU’s entirely online Master of Science in Banking and Financial Services program, you’ll study the business of banking. You’ll learn how bankers best serve customers’ financial needs through business performance evaluations. You’ll also study the inner workings of banking and financial institutions, and the economic environment in which they operate.
Graduates are prepared for careers in all aspects of the financial services industry: commercial banking, insurance, credit unions, investments, regulation and consumer finance.
This program is ideal for:
- Students expecting to earn a master's degree in banking and financial services, and
- People with a bachelor’s degree in business seeking to expand their knowledge and opportunities with a concentration in the banking and financial services industry
Our faculty have extensive experience in money center and community commercial banking organizations, where they gained hands-on experience in lending, bank operations, bank management, investments, financial planning, trust operations, law, and bank regulation. This industry experience, coupled with the academic theories behind the operations and practices of the industry, will give you a strong foundation on which to build career success.
Our program enjoys the strong support of local, state and regional banking and financial service professionals, many of whom employ our graduates.
Admission to the banking and financial services program requirements include the following:
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- Completed graduate application
- Two letters of recommendation
- An official transcript
- $35 application fee
Students may enter the program fall, spring or summer term.