Here are just some of the awesome programs available to you at Northern:
- Dozens of clubs and organizations, including academic, cultural, service, athletic, special interest, faith-based and more.
- A wide variety of intramural sports, including softball, flag football, basketball, volleyball and more.
- Campus Activities Board: a student-led organization that promotes student engagement through programs and special events.
- Wellness programs such as fitness classes and monthly educational programs.
- Multicultural events: With students from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds, we’re proud to support all students in a warm, welcoming environment of mutual respect. Throughout the year, special events, on and off campus, give students an opportunity to meet new people and broaden perspectives.
Your Northern life begins with Wolf Pack Welcome. Here’s where you’ll meet other new students and dive into all of the excitement and fun on campus. And wait ‘til you experience your first Gypsy Days - i’s a carnival and homecoming rolled into one. So come to Northern. We can’t wait to meet you!